Monday, July 14, 2014

Getting Crafty

I've been keeping myself busy these days creating fabric headbands, flower headbands and all sort of hair accessories. It's become a bit of an obsession. Each time I make something new, I am inspired to...well, make something new!

A few weeks ago, I updated my personal website and worked on branding for my website and my Etsy shop. I also linked domain names to each site to make them easier to get to. It was a lot of hard work and I feel that the more I work on my website, my Etsy store and - most importantly - my products, the better my chances are of the hard work paying off in the long run.

Building, maintaining and keeping your own business thriving is not the easiest thing to do, but is definitely worth the effort if you are good at what you do. I have reached the age where I feel confident and brave enough to challenge myself to do the things I love to do.

Julian was so brave. He never let anyone - not even me - tell him that he could not do something. Once he set his mind to accomplishing a goal, he did it. I feel as though he left me that personal drive to achieve my goals and live my dreams. I know it's what Julian would want me to do. No matter how long it takes, I will work towards my goals.



No comments:

Post a Comment