Monday, August 19, 2013

Losing Julian

I've actually been hand-writing this book for about 7-8 months now and when our internet was down for a couple of days, I decided to type it out and work on more chapters. When we lose someone we love, there is a strong need to keep their memory alive. I feel like that is what I am doing with this new book. I want to tell not only the story of our grief, but the story of my life with Julian. That is exactly what I am doing with this book. Sharing our pain as well as our wonderful memories of Julian will be healing for my children, myself and anyone else who has experienced the loss of a spouse or parent. Every painful detail will be shared in my new book. I hope to have it finished sometime in 2014.

Below is the book cover I am thinking about using. I haven't added the title and the author name to the cover, yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment