Sunday, June 12, 2011

SouthTube 5

Last year was my first year attending the SouthTube event. It was lots of fun, but I didn't get to attend all the events & programs that were on the schedule due to lack of funds. I was also a little shy and didn't mingle like I wish I had. This year, my kids & I will be attending ST5 in Nashville, Tennessee and we'd like to have the best time that we can and spend time getting to know all of my wonderful YouTube friends.

SouthTube 5 is September 29th - October 3rd, 2011.

I will be selling soap, handbags & other handmade things to raise money for our trip. I'll try to get together special gift packages for purchase, as well. If you have any suggestions, please, feel free to email me. I may do a raffle or something like that to raise money for our trip. I will also be donating a box to the 50/50 raffle for the ST party (I do not receive any compensation for this & it is not a part of my fundraising for my trip).

YouTube has been so good to me, since I joined about 5 years ago and began Vlogging more than 2 years ago. I was trapped in my own shell, terrified of the world outside. YouTube was my outlet, my connection to the outside world. Eventually, my fear of the outside world faded to nearly no fear at all. But YouTube is still a great source to "chat" with dear friends, peek into their lives from time to time & share a little bit of fun.

I am really looking forward to this trip and hope that we will be able to raise enough money for myself & all 3 of my kiddos to go this year.

In the next few weeks, I will be adding more info and items to my website. Please, add it to your favorites and check back often.

No comments:

Post a Comment