Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Random Pics : Carnival

The carnival passes through our tiny town every year around April or so and stays for about 5 days. This year I nearly missed it. These photos were taken as they were setting up for the last day's fun. I was kind of glad I caught it before all the people got there.

I used my Canon SX130 to capture these pics in Vivid Color Mode. It was cloudy & the ground was soggy, but I still love the effect.




My grandfather, as I was told growing up, always had a fascination with the circus. I guess, it's in my genes to love clowns, carnivals & such. I can't resist taking photos when the carnival comes to our town. I don't know what I'll do with the tons of photos I have of the carnival from the past several years, but I do love going back & looking through the pics. I wish I had dressed my children as clowns & photographed them at the carnival when they were still small & it was still fun for them ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment