Sunday, March 22, 2015

Plumb Pleating Crazy

Yes! It's true! I've gone pleating crazy. That's not a clever "bleep" to disguise a four letter word. I have literally discovered that I love making things with pleats in them. It all started with that doggone pleated mini and then the pleated clutch. 


I will be working on a tutorial for a zippered, pleated purse. I've completed the pattern and I'll have the fabric cut out before I go to bed, which means I can get straight to work in the morning and hopefully have the video edited and uploaded by Tuesday night. But first, I have a couple of orders for the pleated clutch that I have to complete.

How much do you love pleats? Have you been afraid to try it? I know I was really reluctant to do pleats because it seemed like a lot of work to try and create a pattern for pleated garments and bags. Let me tell you, it isn't as complicated as you would think. I can add. I can subtract. I can sew. I can make pleats. It's as easy as that. 



Be sure to check out my channel for all the crazy pleated creations I make!

Peace, ya'll. 
Renee



No comments:

Post a Comment