Saturday, May 29, 2010

Kodak EasyShare Z915 Review


*I got my Z915 last week. Plenty of time to get to know this neato little, affordable camera.

The Kodak EasyShare Z915 sells for $129 at Walmart.com (couldn't find it in any Walmart stores in my area, but Staples and Best Buy have it for $199).

This camera is awesome ! For the price, you can't beat the picture and video quality. It takes hi-def video and flawless pictures. I'm not at all disappointed that I gave up my DSLR for this camera. I'm not a pro and the features on my Nikon D3000 were overwhelming for a novice like me.

The Z915 is small enough to carry in my purse (or the nifty little bag I made for it), but it has the feel of a much more expensive camera.

My favorite settting is the "A" setting on the camera which allows for apperture priority and makes photos look as though they were shot with a DSLR camera. The photo above was taking using the Apperture Priority setting on my camera.
I highly recommend this camera for anyone who just loves to shoot photos & videos, but is not a pro. It's also a great starter camera for someone who wants to go digital. Easy to use. Easy to get to know the features. Very affordable.
[*Note : I am not a representative of Kodak or Walmart. I purchased this camera on my own with no incentive from the makers or sellers of this product. This review is my personal opinion.]


1 comment:

  1. Great review, my old camera just kicked the bucket. I may need to go check this camera out at my Walmart. Your camera picks up the detail in your cute lil polymer clay cupcakes so well. I could never figure out how to do that with my old camera. LOL, I need a user friendly camera!=]]]

    ReplyDelete