Saturday, February 20, 2010

It's been awhile

Life goes on. Blogs are forgotten. It's been a bit since I posted here and with only 4 subscribers, no one probably cares very much anyway. Yet, I'm still posting here, right ? LOL...That's the optimist in me. I figure one day someone will come upon my blog and either really like or really hate, either way, they'll probably link to it, talk about it or something.

We had a light, powdery 4 to 6 inch snow fall last week (February 13th, 2010). It fell overnight & melted by about 11 a.m. Luckily, I got up very early and shot some great pictures with my new Nikon D3000 DSLR camera (my Valentine's Day gift from my sweet hubby).

I thought I would share a few of them here.


snow





snow





snow





My Review of the Nikon D3000 DSLR Camera :

I absolutely love this camera. It's not the highend, high price camera of a veteran photographer, but it is way more valuable than it's price tag. It's an excellent starter camera for the novice photography who wants to learn and perfect their passion for fine photography. Easy to use functions. Easy to understand instructions. Lots of fun.

I'm very new to the DSLR camera's functions and these are some of the first photographs taken with my new camera. Stay tuned for more. Will I get better at this ? Where will this love of photography take me ?

--------------------------------------------------------------------

All photographs, contents & other materials herein are sole property & copyright of Stephanie Gomez 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment